Saying goodbye is always tough, whether it's a human, a pet or an inanimate object. Today, I just said goodbye to my faithful car which has spent the last 3.5 years with me. Thank you, Civic. I hope your new owner will treat you as well as I did. You'll always be remembered!

Saying welcome to a new car after getting rid of a good old one isn't always as cheerful as it should be. But I think we'll spend some really good time together in the next few years. I hope this investment decision is worthwhile. Anyway, it is a pretty nice little car. Smooth and more powerful than the old one. The only things I don't like about it are manual mirrors and no cruise control!!! I think I'm going to install give it some cruise control in the coming weeks. Can't imagine myself driving 2000 miles without any cruise! Anyway, welcome dear Sentra! =)

