Been a long time since I last wrote anything... too indulged in fighting wars online and fighting fires at work. heh~
Finally a much needed break has arrived, to break off from all these indulgence. Much pleasant things had happened. Another brother being married off... me getting accepted back to sch in cold mid west... Meeting new 'relatives' and have my relatives meeting new person... Seeing my good old cousins from msia...
All these give me some renewed motivation to get back to what I was doing. But it's kinda sad when I think that my time in Sony has become limited, that I'll be leaving this fun and intellectual bunch of colleagues. Oh well, I'll have to leave them one day, sooner or later.
Was the Emcee for my bro's wedding. It was really fun. Rather than doing it in some traditional boring way, I managed to pull it off with a twist, fortunately with some strong support from the other Emcee. Glad that the crowd liked it... Glad that my bro had a nice wedding. :) Only one thing is surprising... donno how my gf became the bridesmaid. :D
Oh well... Looking forward to 2011! Will be another year of MOVE and ACTION!