Coincidental Miss
It's pretty interesting how people could just miss each other in a matter of minutes. This is an old-school technique used in movies, but when applied to real-life and you actually know it because it's timestamped, this scenario never loses its luster.
Japan Tokyo
As Nic requested, here're some pics from nippon. Heh~
Here's an skyview from my hotel from 35th floor!

And my workplace, some 20 storeys. heh~ can never go up to the 20th storey where the CEO sits.

And its interior



This is found in Ginza!

And the Sony Cafe, which is more heavily subsidized than the one in US, and with better food!

One good thing in the Sony Cafe is there's free cold barley (and tea of course)! :)

One thing that impresses me is the level of detail the Japanese could go.
This funny looking extension cord has a lock which prevents accidental disconnection.

A mirror which doesn't fog up so you can use it right away after a shower.

Anti-bacterial spray for busy business travelers who only have a pair of pants in the luggage. :)

RFID tagged plates in Sony Cafe, so that you only self-pay after you eat without the need of removing the bowls for scanning. Just place the tray there and pay with your card.

Japanese Fish market isn't really as interesting actually. But it is really super huge with fish and unagi everywhere!

Some food that I got in my short stay there.
Katsudon. Yummy!

Tonkichi (I still prefer the pork cutlet!)
Oh yes, I had both of these at the same meal, and the waitress asked me if I really can finish... heh~ nice of course can finish la! Not I paying anyway. heh~

Some special summer ramen

Interesting tiny grapes on vine. The vine is soft and edible. Heh~


And my fav jap b/f! Torogili with coffee :)

Tsukemen – damn nice and interesting pork noodles, which you can add water to make the gravy become soup for drinking after the meal. The hard boiled egg is really interesting cos only the white is hard and the yolk is all soft and not partially hard at all!

Sukiyaki – nice, but was disappointed that I cannot drink the soup cos no spoon. Grrrr!
