|
|
|
Complaint to Mc
ME:
Comment: Actually, nothing against the store. Just wanted to feed back that the beef patties of the burgers really requires a little more engineering efforts. I feel that the quality is losing out to other popular burger chains like carls jr and I can really see the difference. The beef patty feels hard and dry, and has no aroma to it. Since the trade mark of Mcdonalds is Big Mac, the Angus beef patty better be of high quality. I haven't eaten Mcdonalds for a long time (I usually go to Burger King or Carls Jr), but due to the coupons I received in the mail, I decided to visit Mcdonalds, and hence realized the big difference. Of course I would love Mcdonalds to maintain the #1 fast food chain, but I have to say, the burgers require a lot more innovation than what is currently in the market. Please give more research to beef engineering. :) Thanks! Response: Hello Lj: Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's. I appreciate the opportunity to share some information with you about our beef products. Our beef patties are 100 percent pure beef with no extenders or fillers. McDonald's has always been committed to purchasing only the highest quality food products for our customers. In everything we do, McDonald's uses only those products that meet or exceed the highest industry and McDonald's standards. All beef served at McDonald's is inspected and approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), as well as by McDonald?s own rigorous inspection process. All beef suppliers are required to meet the same stringent processing and inspection requirements. McDonald's is one the largest purchasers of U.S. beef and remains committed to the U.S. beef industry, but because of the popularity and increased demand for lean beef in the United States, McDonald's restaurants have looked to supplement their supply of lean beef with beef only from Australia and New Zealand. USDA inspects all export facilities in Australia and New Zealand and approves all beef that McDonald's might purchase there. Upon arrival in the U.S., USDA inspects the beef again. We continue to work closely with government officials, scientific experts, and our suppliers to ensure the continued quality and safety of our beef supply. I hope this information helps give you confidence in McDonald's commitment to quality, and to our customers. Again, thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Kelly McDonald's Customer Response Center I guess I wasn't too clear in my complaint... hahaha~ actually meant the quality of their preparation of the beef sucks, rather than the quality of the beef itself, which everyone already knows is bad. Anyway, even with good Angus beef, if it's poorly prepared, it's just a waste of food! Oh well... I still prefer Carls Jr and BK anytime. :) By the way, aren't Angus cows from Scotland??? |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|