Annoying people
There are 2 kinds of annoying people you really don't want to meet with respect to email correspondence. The first is people who don't respond to emails when they know very well they're expected of some kind of response. Not sure why it's so hard to just reply a Yes, or a No, or simply reply to a message because someone is talking to you. Alrighty, 10% of the time, I perhaps belong to this annoying group, so I can understand why sometimes such things happen. You are in a middle of something, didn't want to get disrupted and by the time you're done with it, you forgot that you've snoozed an email, and it got buried somewhere beneath a new mountain of new incoming mails. But being email silent too often, just doesn't speak well of you since someone is obviously talking to you!
I'm already pretty used to the first kind of people, esp when that is really the norm in this info overload age. What I wanna complain about it the second kind of people. This kind of people simply talk too much in the emails. If it's productive information, that's good. But if it's accusations with spurious assumptions, it does really get onto many people's nerves easily. If one doesn't know, don't say it. If one really feel like saying something, better do one's homework well before saying anything! Otherwise one just proved that one a tad more retarded than the person one just accused. In the least, ask, so that one shows that one is interested in knowing the other side of the coin. Yes, and the only other kind of people who's more stupid is the kind who talks too much, doesn't know it and thinks that he/she is right. heh~ Nic, sounds like someone in your office right? I guess it's also another common pitfall to many. It's just so easy (and convenient) to accuse and not confirm. That's just being lazy.
Oh well, I'm just too busy to be bothered with either kind of people.