Alrighty, I guess it's time for me to really sit down and focus on what I should be focusing on. Pulled a leg muscle, or probably torn a ligament or tendon. Gonna be out from bball for at least a couple months. :( I guess it's God's way of telling me, it's really time to focus and get down to getting real things done. Sighz, gonna find an elaborate way to not get too fat for bball by the time I recover from this! How to handle bingeing without being able to exercise effectively?! :X
Anyway, just watch a really old movie called "Matilda" yesterday. It wasn't too bad, and almost like the book. Just that I thought Matilda was supposed to lose her prowess after TrenchBull leaves... Oh well... but the point I wanna make is, for some reasons, I'm suddenly inspired by it and I wonder why I wasn't inspired when I read the book years ago! The knowledge contained within the pages of paper is something that can never be replaced by the television set, because there's always something missed out in the videos, contrary to what the Dad said about you can get everything from the television. No, you can't. Read, just like Matilda did, and gain the knowledge within.
This story also made me wonder if it's really possible for a 6 year old kid to be as brilliant as that girl, or it really takes a genius to do it. Is there really an age limit whereby a child starts to learn to read?
Alrighty, I just gotta continue reading my (software) books! :)