Sustainability is the key to all perennial phenomena, and one's income is no exception. If there's no increment in compensation that comes alongside with social increases like inflation, such sustainability will soon be past due. That aside, thanks to the governor of Sunny State, the residents here will have to bear the troubles of the governor, who raked up some 24b of deficits. As such, tax withholding sum is going to go up by as much as 10%, which possibly means a couple hundred less dollars to spend each month! Oh yesh, and my company's gym membership is increasing 400% to $20 from $5 / mth, just because they have a brand new gym!!! grrr... I know the recession is recovering, but does that mean everything has to increase??? If so, what is the meaning of a recovery? I guess, it's really going to be a drawn out recovery... with residents of California tightening the belts further because of an actor's ill-management of state's funds. Maybe... It's really time to move on from this State.
Oh yes, did I mention that my trash fees just went up by 1500% from $.78 to $11??? I guess, I should throw more rubbish next time to make fuller use of the service...