http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhf3OvRXKgLink From my brother...
How I admire people with such talents... talents which not many people have... talents which can't simply be attained through mere diligence... Gives me inspiration to support the arts more back home... Will Singapore, someday, produce talents of such standards??? To yearn not fame or wealth, but the opportunity to share the joy and the passion of one's interest.
I guess this clearly illustrates that there's a master in every trade, and as long as you're good in that trade, you will be recognized... one day. There are many who too are skilled in the art... But does that matter? Will you be buried just because there are many people just like you are? Will you be able to find your own niche, just like the lady in the video? It'll be such a pity if that lady's talent is buried somewhere in this information overloaded world... which of course, is a real possibility if not for youtube... I doubt a person like her would ever get a chance, to perform in Singapore, or Singapore would ever have a chance to invite her over for a performance... Or maybe... one day... this will happen.