Call to lower compulsory schooling age. (from age 7 to age 5 to include preschool)
Reminds me of the time when I was in pre-school... My dad or my mum will bring me to school... they'd stand there for a while till I was distracted of being left in an unfamiliar location alone, then they'd mysteriously disappear... I was wondering then, where did they go... why would they somehow know that it's the end of my school and reappear... Sometimes, my grandmother will appear in their place... (Oh, grandma, how I miss you... after so long, I can't believe tear could still fill my eyes on this reflection) Now that I've all grown up, all these became clear... not only clear... they'd become my responsibilities soon...
Sometimes, I wonder, if I'm able to create that same, if not better, lasting impression on my kids... to give them the childhood every child would want to remember... would I be too busy to do that? do I have the ability to provide the bread for the family as well as the tinkle in my kids' eyes? would my kids remember and feel for my parents exactly the same way I feel for my grandmother? The unknown is all too intriguing and unfathomable... the only thing I'm sure of, in the light of the unknown future, is I won't be able to accomplish this alone... and I guess, there's another thing to be sure of... I won't accomplish this alone.