|
|
|
Belief.
This is perhaps one of the most powerful weapon of the human mind, a double-edged sword that has to be carefully wielded. When the human mind truly believed in something, it is hard to disbelieve. The only way to do so, is to prove a strong argument contradicting that belief. When someone says, "you can do it when you set your mind to it", he/she refers to this phenomenon. If you believe, you will achieve. And whatever you believe, your body and your mind will naturally respond alongside with it. Like everytime I say I'm a cheap and underpaid engineer, my mind believes it slightly more. This is bad, because my body will act according to what the mind believes, and only do whatever I'm paid. I'm beginning to feel a little that way... when I'm paid less for the same amount of work my colleagues have, just because I'm a BSc. Oh well, I guess, that doesn't really matter anymore. I guess, my mind has already set another belief elsewhere to distract itself away from this belief. This other belief, is perhaps a much stronger belief, so much so that it's probably better called, a passion. On a different note, do you believe in a higher being dictating things that would happen in life? that when things happen, they happen for a reason? that the girl you immediately take notice of, isn't the girl meant for you? But the girl whom you finally noticed despite numerous prior encounters, is that true life partner who'd walk the walk of life with you? that she only appeared after everything has settled, exactly at the right time, when you thought there're many "definitely-can-never-be-wrong times" before this but none of those are nearly half as right? that life is already pre-arranged for you? that you're destined to walk the path you walked? that you're going to walk a path few had walked? that your plans change as fast as they're created? that in the end, your plans evolved so much that they become those that you've initially planned for, only better? God has everything planned out. The girl will never truly appear until you've completed all the lessons you need to truly understand and cherish the girl. Your dreams will never be truly realized until you've learnt all the ropes you need to truly understand and evolve your dreams. A dream, and a girl. That's all you need in your life. That's why we call her a dream girl. Ooh... the unpredictability of life is so interesting! :) |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|