She adores me most because I am the youngest. Yet when she's into so much troubles, I'm stuck here, helpless. I used to naively pray for her longevity, yet, what does life mean when the quality of life is compromised, when ailments are prevalent, when all one does the entire day is to wait for that day to come, when the end of life, is finally the best remedy in life. She longs for my return, and I told her I still needed 3 years. Opportunities arose, and I wanted to return, but God insisted that I stay. One year, that's the time I decided on. But can she wait that long? 6 months ago, she still had her freedom. How fast could things change, one may ask? Very. 2 months ago, she lost that little freedom she was left. Now, things are worse than being bed-ridden. How much things have changed in just a matter of 6 months. She's running out of time. I, too, am running out of time. Is one year sufficient to do what I wanted to do? Would she be able to see what I achieve when I do finally achieve it? Would she be able to see me finally return home? Perhaps, the main motivation I have is to quickly realize my destiny. Perhaps, I could make it in less than a year. Perhaps, I could make it home in time. I no longer know what I should pray for.
Perhaps, in this one year, I should entirely focus on this. Relationships are perhaps best left secondary.