|
|
|
Best... now no mood for work ler... after 5 mths of slogging away. Now absolutely NO MOOD!!! It feels just like the time when I OOC in Delta Sispec. From super busy to super slack.
ok... not exactly nothing to do. but just don't feel like doing anything. best. heh~ and leader just left after lunch. heh~ whole day just fixed a small little thing in the code, which took me like half hr. then i don't remember what other productive thing I did alr. Oh yes, and here's a video of my product!!! I did the Youtube and the podcast part! heh~ And the search history which wasn't in the spec was mentioned! Heng i put it in. heh~ Sales-wise, I don't expect a real big turnover against Samsung, even though feature-wise, Sony's TV should be far better than Samsung. Sony's marketing pple aren't that good at their jobs, as their engineers are. heh~ :P http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/27/video-sonys-xbr9-and-z-series-tvs-herald-the-death-of-the-set/ Best... 2nd time blogged in office. you can see how bored i am now!!! Better do something before my bosses start to think im slacking away... arrgh! Have anyone tried studying (as in studying the textbooks, not light reading) after the final exams??? That's the feeling within myself as well as the atmosphere of the office. I guess I have worked too hard that I feel guilty when I'm not working as much. heh~ no good... don't wanna become workaholic! Must go back sg before I get converted! hahahhaha~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|