|
|
|
Just realized it's been a long time since i entertain my loyal beloved blog. Things just had been far far FAR too busy!
Working in the day, studying at night. To finish 6 books in 1 month, plus some interests from the internet. Oh well... Anyway, there're so many things that just happened in the past one month. I guess the most significant one is that I'm not fired! Boo` heh~ it turned out that in the end my boss wanted to protect me, instead of letting me be the scapegoat. Oh well... I guess this is God's decree... that I'm not ready for my next challenge... that I'm still not done with some change, like losing weight... that time is not ripe yet to move on... And I actually totally agree with that. Things would be much more ideal to leave next year. In the least, I would not have to rush to sell my furniture at such short and most inapt time. =) Yup, spring is finally here! Time to hit the ocean again, before I leave for good. While I possibly would miss some of the activities here, it definitely feel much more at home, when I'm really at home! heh~ yup... so better leave before I get converted. I feel I'm slowly converting right now. No good! I don wanna become bananaman! So yesh, back to the books. Gotta learn as much as I can while I'm still in a distraction-less place. I guess I never learn, as in, learn to enjoy the place, to enjoy life as one should have. Or perhaps, I feel that it's not the time yet. Or perhaps, I'm like a friend, who kinda enjoys what she does in lab. heh~ I enjoy wad I'm doing. Is that tantamount to enjoying life? heh~ 3 main focus for now. Wonder if a 4th focus would appear soon. Really am a busy dude.=) |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|