Met up with Nic last Wed. Haven't seen and talked to her for ages! One thing I noticed about her is she has become more matured. Why of course. After having gone through so much, one has better become more matured. Or perhaps, it's a special someone who is capable of doing that. "When two people are together, you just got to iron out the differences and problems." When someone can say that and genuinely mean it and act on it, you know that the person is really moldy. 经一事,长一痣。Many would just quarrel, be unhappy and leave things unchanged after that so that more quarrels will ensue in the future.
Another interesting thing which caught my attention from the conversation was the word "Reliability". That's probably one thing many took for granted when seeking a partner. I mean if you're in a serious relationship, both have already made their choices and both had better be reliable. But apparently this isn't the case for some. There're always idiot people around. Reliability, is one trait that is hard to detect from the start. So I guess, that makes "reliability" one vital trait for a lifelong partner.
Anyway, glad she has found someone who dotes on her. After all, which girl doesn't hope to have someone who'd genuinely dote on herself?
For me, I guess my love life wouldn't be that interesting for the next 3 yrs. There's still much things I need to get done, and quickly. Perhaps, most of my friends will get a glimpse of what I'm trying to accomplish in one year's time. A new spark of inspiration from the 22 hrs of driving 2 weeks ago. These 3 years will be critical. Love, that will have to come later. I probably don't have the time and energy anyway. After all, it isn't easy to find a reliable girl to help me out with my dreams. As usual, rely on oneself is much easier and safer than relying on someone else.