Just realized how arduous the road ahead would be. Did a quick research on some stuff, and realized Sg is a little behind US in some areas. Much of the things I had hoped to leverage off, are perhaps much better done myself, since either they are not anywhere close to what I need, or what they provide are pretty much what I can already do. In any ways, hopefully, I'd be able pull it off the next few months and get some results.
On a brighter note, the recent rally looks promising. If all goes well, it should finally return me back to square one, which is definitely good news in the current economic conditions. Shall pray hard for that. Had a missed boat however. But I guess that would just mean I'd have free capital to more readily welcome the next wave of opportunity. Optimism, patience, courage, judgment and decisiveness are all but some qualities an economic surfer should have.
So yesh! Rise Rise Rise!