65% to go.
At the age of 24, it was the first time I was hired professionally. At the age of 26, could it be the first time I am laid off?
The situation was particularly interesting today, with the Chairman of FTVA coming into the All hands meeting 5 min late, everyone speculating in the meantime, the Chairman giving a solemn speech, his sincere bow to the audience at the end for the team's efforts, and leaving quickly right after, leaving no time for any Q&A.
Work situation after that was even more interesting. Everyone was just standing in clusters discussing about the meeting earlier, with no one working at all. But interesting thing is everyone was laughing away with no one breaking down... yet. That lasted like one whole hour before the meeting with the manager.
What's most interesting is I asked my boss to lay me off first! So that I can go back sg sooner. Wheee! So I'd probably be back home this July if everything works out! How Exciting! :)