When things go wrong, everything goes wrong. Feels like shit. I just wish i'd 安分守己 more... stop experimenting weird stuff and doing extra, do what I'm supposed to do and learn to enjoy life. After this shit, i shall revert back to the average Joe and find back some internal peace.
On another note, like what my buddy said, next time if can't find love, can still go SDS-SDU. hahaha~ maybe in the end when i finally return to sg, i shall join with him. :P Not only is the main aim to know more people, I also kinda miss the kinda outings in JCs. haha~ oh well. wadeva.
Relatively New computer gave up on me. Great. Now gotta save up to get a new motherboard. I bet it's some driver collision with Vista. Gateway sux big time. The only big achievement I made with this computer is a 30 min music video for someone who didn't care.