|
|
|
Just got a call from dad saying grandma fell down yet again, after the last one several years ago which severely weakened her and significantly changed her lifestyle. With more years added to her old age, and coupled with a deteriorating body plagued with other illnesses, what would this fall do to her this time?
Question is will she live to see my wife and kids? Will she live to see me succeed in life? Will she be able to attend my wedding? Will she even see my girlfriend? I know not. I hope she'd at least be able see some of my successes in life. 3 years before I go back for good to find a girlfriend and to finally embark on my career. 3 critical years, which will determine if my dreams would take off or crash into pieces. Will she live to see these? Please God, let her at least see something about this grandson of hers, before you take her away from him. Alright, things are probably not sufficiently severe to be labeled as fatal, unless she goes for the operation. But you never know how much being bed-ridden can do to the body. The lack of even the simplest form of exercise, is in itself, detrimental to anybody's health. That coupled with insufficient nutrients from food due to weakened chewing ability, even though she does take vitamins, is never a good combination for a healthy body. Looks like I'm running out of time. I've got to run even faster. But 2 years is still the minimum I have to stay in order to achieve what I need. Will blog about my vacation some time soon. Am real tired today, and this news doesn't help. Grandma asked if I'd miss talking to her, and I couldn't lie and so I said no, because I talk to her 3 times a week. How would you miss a person when you talk to that person 3 times a week, other than your significant other? But I really do cherish each time I talk to her, and I better do that more before I can no longer do that again. I shall pray for her health. On another note, I think I better insist on placing some bath mats in my parents' toilet. Falling down is never a good thing especially when you become part of the silver wave. Once you make that first slip, your entire life changes. No good. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|