You've Shaped up.
That's a comment that another regular gym-goer gave me yesterday. Quite pleased. Cos at least it shows that my hard work did pay off. I guess 10kg did make a little difference. Well, when someone first comments on it, it usually shows that it's only halfway through. Cos these are only the first signs. So that means another 10 kg to go! hee~ shall wait till I stabilize at that preferred weight before I re-pig out B & J! Suddenly feel like eating ice cream man. Don't know why. I guess it's been a while since I had ice cream in quantities greater than what's served in the stores (in Singapore).
These 2 quarters are going to be a little hard for weight reduction man. High alert in company, means less time for gym. High stress levels means more food binging. No good. Hopefully I can still meet my target at the end of these 2 quarters. If 1 quarter is enough to lose that first 22 lbs, 2 quarters should be just sufficient to lose the second 22 lbs.
hmm, Right now, I shall just stick to my sugar-free alternative to satiate the ice cream urge.
Jia you!