TV preview.
Went for this TV preview last weekend. It was quite an interesting experience, though the screenings were shown on tiny CRTs!!! I guess, I was just too pampered to be around 40+ inch TVs all day... anyway, the point is, they called me a few days later for follow-ups on the ads that were shown during the preview... Well, I guess I would have helped better if they hadn't blardy called me at 7.30 in the morning!!! I was amazed that I actually held back and not flare up at that idiot who woke me up from my beauty sleep and ask me a load of questions. And of course, I told her I didn't remember a single ad... Who'd remember any when you're interrupted right off your dreams anyway? Oh well, too bad for the interviewer.
And yes, I definitely appreciate that extra hour of sleep having worked 12 hrs a day for the last few days.