|
|
|
Happy New Year, peeps!!!
Hopefully this coming new year is going to be one that is much much MUCH better than the previous year. But I guess the key word is "hopefully". I can see that the worst is yet to come. But let's be optimistic at the start of the new year. I'm sure things will get better. =) At least, hope I'd get sick less this year. Been sick like >8 times last year! which is a record of a record... no good. New Year Resolution. So what do I want to do for the coming year? Seriously, while I would hope to find a suitable partner, I guess, after this time, it isn't as easy as it seems. After all, how many suitable girls are bold enough, far sighted enough and sufficiently bothered to do it? So r/s, no go for list of resolutions. Perhaps, there're only 2 pertinent things which I really would like to accomplish in the coming year. 1) Some Achievements. 2) LJ revolution. (perhaps a handful does in some detail). Achieveable? To a certain extent I guess. Would have to see how far I can go with (1) as well as with (2). Perhaps the age of 26 is another year of hard fun work. And of course, all $$ to myself. yeah! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|