Could it be? Is that it? or is it yet another delusion? I know not, but I guess I shall try. I hope this is it.
Work on Saturday. Unheard of in the past 1 yr. What about work on eve of CNY? :P Missed basketball this week. Sian. It's like My only main motivation these days. Oh well. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Sunday tomorrow. I guess I shall go back to work as well, this time more voluntarily, cos I wanted to get that application to load quicker and without disturbance from colleagues working on the same application. Can't stand it when it takes like 3 min to load a stupid thing when it should only take like 15 sec to do it. How can anyone debug efficiently in this way, and meet the deadline in March, especially when that darn thing crashes every other min because of every little thing? But I guess, it's not easy to create such a big application from scratch. I wouldn't want to do that. So that's admirable.
So as some may already have guessed, I've been roped in to help put out office fires. I so love getting an email every min. Shall be busy for the next 2 mths... Hope I can still go on that 1 wk road trip around Houston in Feb. Though actually, I'd rather hope the company will reimburse my ticket so that I can take it another time. Maybe when my parents come in May. hee~ Not much fun traveling alone even though yuan yuan chun will accompany me for 3 days, out of the 6 i'm there.