一种米养百种人.
Computers... Software... however sophisticated it could be... however hard it could be understood. A person may be capable of such technology, but when it comes to other technology, he is just like any other layman. Was looking at this plumbing problem of the toilet bowl for the past 3 months, somehow I really couldn't understand why the water level in the bowl wasn't as high as it used to be. The mechanism is generally still working fine, but no matter how I look at it, I just couldn't figure out the bug. When the man came today, he fixed it within 5 seconds, and all he did was to put back a rubber tubing which has fallen off. Ahhh... So I have learnt something new today - I'm not a plumber. Next time, I should call a plumber.
Of course, the main reason I delayed it for 3 months is because I was trying to fix this security camera in my house, so that I could use it as a test. Apparently, the subject still came before its intended time. I should hook it up soon.