Musical Chairs.
It was a fun game when I played it as a kid. Now that I've grown up 15 years later, it somehow doesn't seem as fun as before, especially when musical chairs meet reality. With an axe menacingly hovering above everyone, with a seemingly huge number of 146 000 chairs for an even appalling group of 160 000 people, who would be the ones without the chair? That I know not. But I'm just glad that I'm not the one with a family dependent on me at the moment. I'm glad that whatever happens, I will still have Dad's protection and my family will still be with me. I will still be able to start over. I will still be able to carve out my path, even though it wouldn't be the same as planned. As long as I don't give up, on myself, on my self-confidence, on my abilities and on the economy.
It was amazing how things would work out in the end, just like the saying: 船到桥头自然直. I was deliberating an amazing lot on whether I should take grad school the coming year or the next. Previously, it was some other issue that is immensely bugging me. In the end, it turned out that I didn't have a choice. It's just not the right time, to seek education in the States or back home. At least, not when things aren't clear. I should have just saved myself some stress back then, and stay healthier.
On a healthier note, I've just decided to put myself on a 2-week rigorous training program. 两周的魔鬼训练就从今天开始!!!