|
|
|
是逆天改命还是听天宿命?
Whether it is the former or the latter, it doesn't really matter now, nor do I really care. I've thought it through. If the pressing issue is time, I will buy time (for literally a penny a second). Things could go as complicated as affecting every single details of the plans through the next 6 years and everyone concerned, like parents, in-law, and especially grandma. Life abroad really isn't as simple as life at home after all, with so many considerations that matter. Many things which we've taken for granted all along start to appear. All the brain-cracking what-ifs, the what-happens... Go away! Leave me alone!!! But things could also be as simple as "if I truly want something, nothing else should matter." Not parents. Not in-law. Not grandma. Not my career. Not my dreams. Just the subject in question. All others should be of secondary considerations (doesn't mean unimportant). If I need time, I shall buy time. These are the two approaches to it, and I have chosen to stick to the latter. I think it all boils back down to my priorities in life. It's a test on the foundations of my priorities, whether I really meant what I set for myself in life. Love, family, career, dreams... What have I regarded as priority over the others, even though all are equally as important? My beliefs remain firm. Even the greatest achievements become meaningless without having the right person sharing it with you. The joy. The sorrows. The excitement. The fun. The person who'd see and go through everything which you'd see and go through. With this simple, yet strong justification, I shall buy time and worry about everything else later. So how do I buy time and what will be affected? Don't ask. It won't be revealed. But don't worry. I think it's a sign from God and a blessing in disguise. At least, now I have time. 走向美好明天 - 赵雅芝 无数的祝福, 燃亮起希望, 温暖世间每个角落。 撩动起无数已沉睡的心灵, 呼唤真情来滋润大地。 无限的力量, 支撑起梦想, 坚定人间每处心房。 不论痛苦多么难以承受, 仍坚持对明天的守望。 纵然流过泪, 有你相随信念就会高飞。 哪怕到了世界的尽头, 有你有我有他共同面对。 走向美好明天, 活出精彩生命, 无惧前路崎岖。 也许受过伤, 我愿伸出手, 让你不再流泪。 走向美好明天, 活出精彩生命, 无惧前路崎岖。 当山花再开, 蝴蝶再飞舞, 幸福快乐一定在前方。 Life of two people is no longer the same as the life of one person. You can no longer insist on walking the path you wish to walk like before and go ahead regardless of what the other say. It's now a team decision. If she really wants to walk one way, you'll just have to do whatever it takes to walk with her and back her up that way. Simply because you love her, want her to be happy and most importantly, you're an inseparable team. For me, I guess it doesn't matter as much to me as it is to her if I were to walk this way with her, instead of another. I shall give her my blessing and support. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|