转眼间下一个冬季又快到了,眼看着小动物匆匆忙忙地准备着过冬的粮食的我,突然情不自禁地羡慕起它们来了。冬眠是小动物们的一种规律,一种能放下一切的幸福。人生实在是太匆忙了,冬眠也就被视为一种时间的浪费,而不是难能可贵的歇息。所以可怜的人,不是不会冬眠,而是不能冬眠。人体是不能冬眠的,但是人的心灵呢?心灵的冬眠又指的是什么?罢!傻乎乎的我,也不知自己在说什么,一定是累了。人累了,心灵也累了。一定是打球打累的。
Wheee!!! Bball today! damn song! =) I realized my physique is finally bearing fruits. Played for 3 hrs, and still can continue on. And my friend, Jason, said I've lost weight! woohoo! hahah~ This Jason, really reminds me of my wushu Jason. hahah~ Both look similar, have similar build, talks a little similar and always have a lot of extra patterns which are pretty much useless. The only difference is that this Jason plays bball better. hahaha~
Tomorrow... not sure what I wanna do. Hopefully I'll be able to muster enough energy to go boogee boarding!!! Bball, water and sunshine never fails to lift one's spirits up no matter how dark life is... even if it's temporary. But then again, what is temporary? There's no harm doing it again and again so that the temporary becomes pretty much permanent. =) I think maybe I'll just stick to K-ing songs tomorrow. Save $$!!!
2 weeks later will be deepsea fishing expedition. Not sure now if I wanna join. I'm sooooo broke liao... and that halfday thingy costs like 80 bucks (including fishing rentals)!!! Maybe I shall just go and not fish... go on board to look at the vast ocean and feel the sea breeze softly hitting on my cheeks. I'm sure it'll be another happy activity!!! =)