Time to get back my $$! Spent Wayyyyy too much recently in just 2 weeks. And when I said wayyyy too much, it's on the range of 2 grand collectively. Not that much actually, but considering my normal monthly consumer expense (food and gas) is less than 400 bucks, this is more than 5 times of that! Furthermore, it's on top of the monthly consumer expense! So, the result? Shall blog less and earn back this $$! Not much mood to blog recently anyway.
But luckily my CC came in time, so that I don't lose the points (not for the car repair though, which is slightly more than 1k, unfortunately)! hehe~ 3 cheers for Citibank!!! =) Hip Hip... Hooray! yeah... it was really interesting yesterday when I decided on the quad core CPU. Was about to place my order already, then I decided to go to the bathroom for inspirations. Indeed, there was inspirations, cos as I came out, I decided to check out my mailbox (which I thought I would delay till the next day earlier!) for the arrival of the CC. And yes, its arrival was so timely, and I could use it on this big purchase. Tan Tio!!! Wooot! =)
To continue my retail craze: Presenting my dream computer! Sony VAIO VGCLT32E All-In-One TV PC-...

This looks just so cool (like me!)! Sony lehz... I wonder who's the smart ass who wrote the IP to this. Beat me to it. Damn!
Inventor Inspirations.
"This was how his HealthStats International came to be. He had set out to find out why some of his hypertension patients were faring better, though they appeared no different from others on paper."
This article in ST inspired me a lot. That guy turned down a US$300 million offer to pursue his dream. Singaporean some more. Gotta learn from him man. I wonder how much is my dream worth?
Yahoo Alerts.
You're experiencing a period of healing -- and that may not be quite as relaxing as you would like! Try to make sure that you are still in a quiet place, but expect things to get a little weird.
Healing? haha does that mean I'm slowly healing from the poison I had 2 months ago? I wonder what does healing means in this case.
The bane of my life.
Is thinking of others, and putting others before self a bane of my life? Or a boon? I think i should think about myself more, and care less for the other. But... I just can't do it. It's just not LJ.
Google Chrome.
Use google chrome guys. It's just soooo coool!!! For those who're wondering what that is, it's the newest browser from Google, in beta stage! Not too perfect yet, but it's really fast, and supposedly MUCH MUCH safer, cos of sandboxing (the act of isolating one tab from another so that malicious applications don't get into your computer and one frozen window does not freeze up the entire browser)!