|
|
|
Here's a series of interesting email exchanges I have with a friend. Can't stop laughing as I read through it. Makes me sound so... cock!
Friend: Hey Biranchi, Just wanted to make sure I got your email address right. --Friend Friend: His Email address is wrong. What’s the right one? aoc_rout@yahoo.com ? Me: *Cuts and Pastes* "Biranchi Rout" Friend: I figured out his name, do you know his email? Me: *Cuts and pastes again* "Biranchi Rout" hahahhahahahhaha~ This is funny! I swear I copied the entire crap into the email!!! I wonder why it disappeared. Friend: LJ...LJ...LJ What can I say...what else IS THERE to say.. Don’t be lazy man. Copy,paste is the work of the devil. Me: < ac_rout @ yahoo . com > cheese! This must a big bug in google chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's actually the email u have without an o between a and c. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|