heh heh, a new perception struck me just now when I was showering. Why didn't I think of it earlier, then I would have been spared of all these 痛苦?! It should keep me happy for quite a while now. I thank God for shedding the light and pointing me in the right direction. This should satisfy both my needs and hers. Things are getting all exciting now. This is very interesting! =)
Life is all about perceptions. To be able to see the light in the darkest times and to be able to give light to someone in his/her darkest times are two very valuable teachings in life's lessons. Now that I have the former torch of enlightenment, I'll try to accomplish the latter. By God's decree, I shall support her through her darkest times and help her see that light at the end of the tunnel. I won't fail Him this time. =)
Once again, I thank thee. And of course, this shall become my little secret. =)