The dark times are finally here again... to leave work, only to find that it's all dark outside, really isn't a nice feeling for a hard day at work. What's worse is the sudden change in temperature. I always hate the times when it transits from a season to another. This, combined with an enormous pile of work, plus all those horribly long IP reviews, are the worst combination one could ever find. The result? A horrible headache for almost the entire day. I could even feel it slowly sapping my hard-earned energy away and slowly spreading from the brain to the cheeks and finally to the teeth man... Now this is what I call a headache... where the whole head aches.
Even the world toughest person isn't infallible in the face of Mother Nature. I don't really understand it. I drink tons of water everyday, exercise 3-4 times a week, have my fill of vit C every night... I guess when it has to come it has to come. And you're best advised not to be alone when it comes... You really don't want that. To have to do laundry when you're sick, to have to make your own meals when you just feel like wasting away in bed... That's really not what you want to have...
Fortunately, for some reasons, I decided to make a week's worth of food last night (and get scolded by grandma for calling home late, and making a week's worth of food :( ). Maybe I was just feeling lazy. Or maybe I just don't have the mood. Or Maybe I just subconsciously knew that I'd need to do that. Laundry??? Arrgh, don't talk about that. I did laundry without adding any detergent into it yesterday!!! Waste my moneyyyy only!!! I guess that's a really good sign to tell me that something isn't quite right somewhere... Luckily I could still summon my last bout of energy today to do it again before it gets full fledged in a few days, which I hope it doesn't.
Oh well, enough talk. Better gulp down more Vit C pills and tug myself earlier to bed. Need to get better by Sat, so I can play bball!!! Good night, guyz.