|
|
|
Yahoo.
Jerry Yang really yaya papaya now loh... after his overwhelming victory over Icahn... saying that he makes a lot of consideration and efforts over Steve Ballmer's bid... tok kok lahz... but i not interested lahz... Budden at least now stablize liao... which is a good thing... Montauk Monster. ![]() Do you think this is real?? Much news about it, saying that this monster has been washed ashore in Montauk, and has been all awhile known in the legend as the Montauk Monster, similar to the Loch Ness story. hmm http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396182,00.html http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-lijoy0801,0,5138315.column Scrabulous. Facebook application, Scrabulous, is back... for more! It's now known as Word Scraper, with a customizable board, uses circular tiles instead of square, and an addition of quadruple value scoring spots... It has been kicked out of US and Canada Facebook pages by Scrabble... which feels kinda bully... Oh well... Scrabulous seems like some kinda 打不死的老鼠,在大笨象周围钻来复去。You know how the rat kills the elephant in the animal card game? hahahha. That's the problem with IPs. Too many loopholes. Work out. The Elliptical is one of my newest workout machine these days, after one of my colleague recommended me to use... Felt kinda weird stepping up and down without the foot actually leaving the platform... but i got used to it after a few times... It's really a good warm up cardio exercise... so that when I go run on the tread mill after that, I can go straight to 6-7 mph, and enjoy the run... Also, it's not as tough on the knee as well... I am glad to have heed the old man's advice. :) Dream. Have many interesting dreams lately... one of them is a really long one, which I guess I wouldn't write today... Am tired out from my 1 hr work-out... The shorter one, however, involved a colleague and my boss... It felt so real. It started with my colleague was reminding me that Aug 1 is the deadline for turning in proposals to boss for side projects. And I actually panicked... cos I had wanted to work on a side project, but hadn't started on it yet! And Aug 1 has just passed! I remember myself trotting over to the boss table and asking him to accept my proposal even though the deadline has passed... Then i woke up, really believing that the deadline has passed for proposal submissions... and I looked at the date, and realized today is Aug 1!!! Such coincidence! A random date in the dream could match so seamlessly with reality, when I personally in reality don't remember exactly the day's date! It took some time to convince myself that there really is no set date to tell boss about side projects stuff... This really is a typical example of 日有所思, 夜有所梦。 Alright. That's enough for today. I'm falling asleep liao... tataz! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|