|
|
|
WTF?!!
Someone just broke into my neighbour's apartment downstairs!!! This is soooo freaking scary!!! And I didn't even hear a thing! Or maybe I was eating or busy talking to grandma on the phone. No wonder I somehow had a bad feeling earlier. The same happened when someone stole my wheels the last time! Blast these evil thieves! I really should pay more attention to my feelings next time. And I'm so gonna get an alarm and a camera this weekend to keep burglars out! Damn these evil Hispanics (not the good ones)! Competition. I guess the question is, are competing parties necessarily against each other? At first glance, one would ask, how is it possible for competition to be coorperative? But on further analysis, directly competing parties may not necessarily be totally out to kill one another out. Perhaps, this may be true between mega companies like Sony, Apple, Samsung, etc... But if you pull camera towards smaller arenas, coorperation may be the best way to make that industry heard, especially when there is direct competition involved between two competing industries. A good example could probably be the format war between Blu-ray Discs (BD) and HD DVD format war. Companies in the BD association, like Sony, Sharp, and Samsung who produce BD are, without doubt, directly competing with each other in all aspects of the consumer electronics market. Similarly, companies in the HD DVD group, chaired by Toshiba and supported by the software giant Microsoft, too are in competition among themselves. However, on a broader level, the real competition lies between the BD and the HD DVD formats, because whichever format wins, every company in that field wins. Therefore, it goes to show that even your most hated direct competitors can be your best team partner and mega companies are no exception. Dreams. I believe that dreams are important for life to be meaningful. They are essentially what one lives for, be it a dream girl, a dream job, a dream car, a dream love relationship, whatsoever. I will probably be sad if anyone messes up my dreams, and I'd definitely not allow my loved one to give up her dream. Of course, a dream is only considered a dream if one has been pining for it, and working towards it for a long time; it's something which one truly wants. Desires that came up from last night's dream are definitely not considered dreams, unless it remains a burning desire after a year. Alrighty, enough of this dreamy talk. I'm not even sure why am I penning this down. I think I'm just dreamy. Sick. Sucks to be sick, but this time is not me. I wish I could heal the sick, but I guess I can only pray for the sick to recover sooner. *prays to God* I will concentrate on my goals! Yes! If anything stops, I should not stop working towards my goals! Perhaps this is a really common advice. Perhaps this is nothing special to many. But to me, I'm pleasantly surprised at the reminder, because when it comes to love, everything else stops. It happened practically for every relationship, tried or failed, I fall into. I really didn't expect this to come from her. In fact, she, out of so many other friends, is the first one to say that to me. Another thing I'm impressed with, especially when she knew me for the shortest time. I knew I can trust my judgment. Family love and Xiao3 Di4 I can't stress enough that I feel really blessed to be in this family, especially being the Xiao3 Di4 of the family. =) Like the typical stereotype, the youngest one always never grows up, at least in terms of familial love. =) Grandma likes me (and I feel bad making her worry about me yesterday :( I was just... too zoned out after the 5 hrs drive and the horrible jam at LA.) Mummy loves me. Daddy protects me. Big brother always treats me to something whenever I go back. Second brother is always the first one to help me out and buys me stuff. Even his gf cares for me. I thank God for giving me such a nice family. I thank my family for giving me such happy times. I feel blessed. Hmm... maybe I shouldn't find a gf who's younger than me, otherwise I wouldn't be the youngest le! But then again, a couple is one entity right? So I'm sure my family will love her as much as they love me! hee~ OMG! This subtopic sounds just so innocently kiddy! But then again, it's always nice to be a kid sometimes. Kids have the happiest moments! I'm Xiao3 Di4! =) Wedding Will update more about this next time. Am tired! tataz! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|