|
|
|
What do you do when you're bored?
No matter how bored you are, no matter what you do, NEVER EVER, even casually, ask a christian who is he/she living for. Don't even think. --after a short initial casual conversation and the conversation is dying out-- Me: *looks at Gor's msn nick* So gor, who do you live for? *expects an answer like fiancee, dreams, etc...* Gor: God. Me: Oh. Gor: So who do you live for? Me: My Anime Girl!!! Gor: Do you know what would happen after life?... etc... And so... just like that, I fell into a trap that cost me 2 hrs. The conversation continued with me trying hard to dispute the source of the bible and all the written records behind, simply by pointing out the fact that records keeping was not complete, if at all trustworthy, during those times, ie 2000 years ago. On the government side, there's censorship esp during those times when freedom of speech and everything weren't in the least popular. And if it came from within the organization, it's worse, cos you don't know what's really happening among the group which started it. So it's just like a grandfather passes you a book, and tells you to believe it. Period. I shall stop here. The point I'm trying to make here is, never ever poke a devotee of christ about sensitive questions like that, unless you're absolutely bored. And christians reading this blog, please kindly refrain from flooding my tag box. I'm not in the position to, nor am I the least interested in, questioning the bible. It was just an innocent random conversation. And... I'm no longer bored. Death of my 3 babies. My 3 babies have officially died. =( *sobs* Died under the weather. Oh well... I suck as a father... or rather... farmer. Never mind, being a person with extraordinary farming spirit, I will continue to plant. I wonder how tall is an apple tree? Can it be potted? Alright... probably not if one can make ground-breaking discoveries by sleeping under it. Swimming pool at my apartment. Now I know why I always feel a little ill after I take a dip in that tiny swimming pool at my apartment. Kids... they're the source of all troubles... especially those under 5. Must be the pee! On another hand, the swimming pool at Qualcomm looks very temptingly big. I wonder why Sony doesn't have facilities like that? We only have a pathetic basketball court, which really is made out of a parking lot. I guess there's a difference if your company has 2000 people or 20,000 people. Oh how I miss swimming! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|