Too many things on the mind.
Questions, problems, worries, concerns, work, goals, dreams. I wish I had a supercomputer mind, but alas, I don't. I wish I could shove everything aside and just work on one thing, but alas, I can't. I wish I could tread on a more normal path, that I could just go home, work, get paid and spend, but I can't. I wish I could peek into the future, but the future is yet to be determined.
This is just like a typical taiwan drama, where one just gets bombarded with so many factors, internal and external alike, all at one time. Oh well, to work on the future is stupid, to think about the future and work on the present is wise. To be separated from family and friends isn't an easy thing, to be taken out of a comfort zone is hard, to work towards a visioned future is arduous. Perhaps I really shouldn't drag anyone down this shitty path with me. Alrighty, like I said, the future is unclear; we should work on the present. Shall clear my GMAT hurdle first. I'm tired.
Such random ramblings. gah, they don't even make sense. I guess there're really too many things floating around. I shall just focus on LJ's Wall of glory! To fill up an entire wall of patents in Sony's Hallway of Fame! =)