|
|
|
PM's dating tips .
" While it is easy to get carried away by romantic images in movies - where you meet someone of your dreams, instantly fall madly in love, get married, maybe have twins and live happily ever after - we are ordinary people in real life. 'We may not have instant sparks the first time. But you take your time, discover the person for who he or she is, nurture the relationship, and then maybe love may blossom.' " "Mr Lee's plea to Singaporeans on Sunday night: 'Please put emphasis on marriage, on family: Make these your priorities, have a full and happy life.' " What's up with Ah Loong for talking about these things recently? I wonder if the subsidies he's implementing applies to Singaporeans abroad... Oh well... Anyway, despite our Ah loong's words (and many others) on love fiction, I still believe in romantic images in movies... Perhaps, it's not as dramatic as that in the theatres, but I believe it's still a worthwhile goal to strive towards, at least to a lesser extent. After all, it's our show, and we're the only ter kahs going for the golden horse awards. =) It's only a once-in-a-lifetime thing man. Work. Bleah. Totally not satisfied with my own performance at work these days. I think going at this pace, DJ is going to refuse my promotion, if not fry my cuttlefish man. Need to add oil! I guess I haven't really been battered enough in the Engineering world to realize how to up my performance and how not to feel sucky over little progress. I want to leave the Engineering World! Getting Old. I can really feel it in me these days man. Can't seem to remember things as well as I could a few years ago, especially during sec sch and JC. Gone were the days when I could literally swallow the entire book and regurgitate it word by word without errors. Now I have to look at something 10 times before I can remember a bit of it. How to take GMAT like that??? How to do MBA??? I guess this is just the direct consequence of information over-load. Off for GMAT. tataz! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|