|
|
|
Pastlife. http://thebigview.com/pastlife/ Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. hahah~ So I'm a jabo English Banglah 958 years ago... Or was I a competent karung guni master? Oh well, whatever my past is, it's passed. Looks like I'm a green person this life... For a start, I guess I should go dump those glass cans of Starbucks Mocha in my car into the recycling bin. =) And my next step will be to get a flight to Iran during Thanksgiving and tell them not to play with the nuclear toy. Ain't I simply a great guy? China Olympics. Piracy and fraud are no surprise when we talk of China. How can we really blame those who sell pirated CDs when even their head resort to deception in an attempt to create the most perfect illusion? First, it's the pre-recorded fireworks and next, is the cute little lip-sync girl. I mean... what's the point of seeing things that isn't real? Even pirated VCDs are copies of the real movie. Really 上梁不正下梁歪. Effects of head hunting. Oh my! This can really be damaging to a company, especially when an important person in the company has been head hunted. Everyone has his/her own role in the company and sometimes, the project one works on can be so time-consuming that in the end, one is the only person who's most familiar with it. Not that it would make a person indispensible. But it would definitely take quite some time to replace that person and thus, hinder progress. I guess this is one of the main reasons for head hunting. I have to remember this important point. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|