|
|
|
Fortune & Personality Traits From The Tips Of Your Fingers.
Shape: OWWWW Means: You have good character but can only become really successful in older age. Be prepared to have to work really hard during your younger and middle age periods, but you will become a successful person in older years. Do you know your fingertips at your fingertips??? I seriously don't man... I only remember OW that's all, and the rest... I donno them at my fingertips. Anw, looks quite true huh... Looks like I'm destined to walk down this path, according to so many sources. Sighz... I wish I could just tread on an easy path, but that just wouldn't be me. I hope my partner would be willing to fight hard with me and to realize what only a few could. I can't promise a comfortable life, but I guess I can easily guarantee an exciting and meaningful one. 吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。 After all, what is 苦 if you are with the right person? And What is 幸福 if you're with the wrong one? I'm a 战斗勇者! Work. There isn't a day I can't talk about work. The ups and downs of engineering. I get all excited when things finally work and I get all moody when nothing works. This is just too extreme for me. I wish I could just take on an easy job whereby I know as long as I put in the hours, I can get this amount of work down and feel that guaranteed satisfaction. This is never the case with engineering. You can spend days on something and make no headways in the end. Well, a job is a job I guess. Anyway, I just got my side project's presentation done for the symposium today. Quite satisfied with it. hee~ It looks very... pictorial. But I guess that's about the only satisfaction today I got from work. Heng someone lifted my spirits today. It was so unexpecting. Then in the end, I was jumping around so much that I didn't get much done either. What is thisss?!! Sad can't get work done, happy oso can't get work done. Ahh... such is life. hahaha~ No lahz... there's progress at work today, so not too bad... =) Still must jia you!!! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|