FBI investigates new attacks on US scientists (who uses animals for scientific discoveries).Not that I support animal abuse, but it's also absurd to totally not use animals for research right? These people who attack really can't think. Next time they need an arm transplant, a heart bypass or develop Alzheimer, they better don't seek medical attention. Where do you think all these technology come from???
Rain, thunder, typhoons forecast for Games .Reminds me of the days when I helped in organizing the games for Midwest SSAs (Singapore Students Association). Weather, was a serious concern. Even with such a tiny event, it already proved frustrating. Not to mention the Olympics... with typhoons. I'm really glad I'm not in that position. That would really... suck. Cos relocation, is something easier said than done, unlike our college Games where we can have wet-weather programs. How and where are you going to relocate that 100-200k of people???