|
|
|
Demoralization.
I wish I am a born leader, who would grow stronger on competition. But alas, I'm not. I need a partner... a right one. One who is able to reignite that fighting fire in a wounded soldier. As they said, behind every successful man, there is a lady. But I question this saying, why behind? A man would probably be even more successful if that lady is alongside with him, so that the man would be able to see that lady for eternity, unless of course, the man has eyes on the back of his head. So I gather, the ladies behind all these successful men must be ugly, which is why they have to shy behind so that the man can remain sane and concentrate. I trust my judgment. And Competition may be strong, but I believe in the power of unity and sound business judgment. More importantly, I believe in the power of love. 1851 more days. I wonder what will happen then. Moving Air. I wonder since when air started to come and go together with the arrival and departure of an msn nick. I almost wanted to ask my colleagues if the air is really thinner at some parts of the day, but I scared they say i siao. GMAT. I guess I probably should start typing properly and practise for the long GMAT essays that I have to write. Maybe I should try to answer some thinking problems next time on my blog entries... and bore everyone... Hmmm... Weddings this friday(080808). I have 2 friends who're getting married on this same day, at the same place, and at exactly the same time! How is such coincidence even possible??? Can any one of you even explain this phenomenon? hahaha~ Financial Advisory. I have decided not to accept the services of a financial advisor (even though he is also from UW Madison). Firstly, financial planning has always been one of my strong points, although much still have to be learnt for the case of US. My only concern is investments, which I don't have the time for, nor do I have the necessary experience. However, I believe that this concern can be easily addressed by investments in a wide array of mutual funds, if I don't have the time to do the trading myself. Let someone more experienced manage my assets. Less gains is better than no gains. So now the question is, which tickets are good? I guess, that's what friends are for, although I don't know how much I should trust them at this time when they're also learning the ropes. But nonetheless, shall listen and decide for myself. It's always nice to have a wide array of friends. I can offer services to get Sony products! hahaha~ And I just heard that people from Microsoft can get Microsoft products (software, xbox, etc) at 10c for every dollar, ie 90% discount! Which means that Windows Vista probably costs only 20 bucks! hmmm... If only the Bravia TV has 90% discounts... |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|