Tuesday, August 05, 2008
1400 kcal a day.
My colleague showed me a Turbo Slim guide today. 1400 kcal is what I should take in a day in order to lose a kg in 2 weeks, cos of a special calculation which allows you to lose 500kcal a day or 3500kcal a week, which is equivalent to 1lb, or 7000kcal a fortnight, which is approximately 1kg. There are two ways to lose 500kcal a day; one is to eat 500kcal less, which means 1400kcal a day, or eat 1900kcal a day and exercise to burn that 500kcal.

So assuming I decide to be lazy and take the "eat-less" option. I asked her how much food is 1400kcal... and she told me a slice of bread is already 400kcal. I was stumped for a second... and told her forget it... Turbo Slim isn't for me! 4 slices of bread a day?!!! That's only my breakfast man! Siao!!! Qi Xin!!! You might as well kill food lover, LJ!!!

After that I looked up online and realized a slice of white bread is only 100 kcal lahz... heng... can eat 14 slices of bread at least... So 1400kcal a day may be possible after all... but... not today lahz... Just had deep-fried tofu for dinner. hahhaha~ But... I am glad that I burnt ~800kcal at gym today. So yeah... balanced out.

Eat before 7pm!
Everyone keeps telling me to eat before 7pm if you don't want to get fat easily... So there must be some truth to it... Assuming that standard bedtime hour is 10pm for a healthy lifestyle, that means your body needs 3 hrs to sufficiently digest the food so that you don't get fat. That said, doesn't that mean if I sleep at 12am, I can safely have dinner at 9pm?

Salsa Class.
My colleagues are again suggesting that I should go for salsa classes so that I'd meet girls... My god... why would I want to meet girls who can dance??? I mean... dancing isn't bad, and girls who dance, are likely not bad looking either... but... dancing just isn't one of my requirements for a partner.

Then my colleagues suggested, since I like cooking, I should go take up a culinary module at a local community college for a few bucks, so that I can probably meet some girls of the same interest... My god! What's wrong with my colleagues these days man? They're like wanting to marry me off lidat... Who ask me to be the youngest?!! But they do have a point lahz... more exposure at activities I'm interested in, is more likely to find a partner I'll be interested in... But siao la... I told them it costs $$ loh... Spend $$ to meet girls... and I asked them what happens if I go there on the first day and realized the girls there aren't to my liking? Quit the next day ar? hahhaa~

Anyway, ang moh gers are not my type lahz... Sg girls are more my cup of kopi-o. How to K with ang moh girls, can anyone tell me? Besides who can beat my Anime girl? hee hee~ She easily thrashed every girl I see now 10 nil flat and still got change manz. Even that Jap who always make my head turn, no longer makes my head turn man, which really is a huge sign... Again, I reiterate, perfection is highly subjective.

Something scary.
A really scary thought just hit my mind... But I shall keep it to myself for the time being. It's scary, but doesn't mean it's illogical or insensible, cos it does make sense. Oh well... not surprising. I have always been the non-conventional one who always come up with weird ways of doing things.

***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)

X BzBodies in the Realm Of Life

X K-poes left The Realm Of Life


Blogs

My bro's Lengthy Blog
WeiLing's Nascent Blog
Peilin the Healer's Brollies
Mao yuan's fabulous blog
Yuan Chun the lousy bballer's thinkin blog
Nic's Unparalleled Blog
Michelle's Pink Journal


Inspiration Quotes

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.