Yes! I will do it! Work. It's always pushing my limits. It's always stabbing into the unknown. I'm not sure if I really like this feeling... when it's something which I have to have confidence that I would produce something, when I don't have a clue on how it's done. And neither do my colleagues... you know, when something don't work or you're stuck, you really have to depend on yourself to get it going... when something screws up, you would be the best person to fix it... and if you can't meet the deadline, you delay the entire project, and you're still the best person to finish it... I really wish I have a mentor who is able to tell me how to do something... oh well... then again, if there's always a ready solution to the problem, I wouldn't be needed at all... Well... so I guess, i just have to do it. Shoot for success, though I don't even know where that is.