|
|
|
Work today was... pretty unproductive. It's one of those sian days when you find little progress... The excitement... where is it? I wish someone would teach me exactly what to do once, so that I know how to do it next time. Alas, such is far from reality... or at least for my life. Everything seems to require a search for answers now... every aspect of my life.
Am feeling slightly better today from the poison... I just pray to God that He would help... I know He would, cos He has already helped in many ways... and... I have always been a nice boy. :) Please help me one last time, so that my life would be complete. ========================== Yahoo Alerts. You don't get much down-time today -- but you don't want any, either! Your limitless energy keeps you on the go all day long and if others can't keep up, they'll just have to deal on their own. hahaha. im poisoned. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|