|
|
|
I think i should stop complaining on this blog before I spoil everyone's mood here. haha~ so yeah, updates on my recent lifestyle.
Things have been getting better after that horrible plus terrible food poisoning case last week, which had me on teochew and traditional home cooked porridge the entire week. Not complaining lahz, cos it's really a good way to lose a few pounds as well as save some $$. hahaha~ 50c a meal, what do you expect? ok... the teochew fish porridge is slightly more... maybe a buck. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the current lifestyle. Realized I've been gobbling up much less food now, though I do have to consciously control the urge to binge in the afternoons, due to work, or simply feel like eating. The best part I like about my current style is to have a nice big apple after I do my workout in the gym. That's the best man, especially when my body is screaming for food! That means the nutrients from the apple will be absorbed more thoroughly and that also curb the urge to feast on dinner. I smart rite? :) hahahha~ Hopefully that will last. Eat less food means eat less $$! wahahaha On workout. Focus for gym workouts now is on strengthening my left leg (as well as to apply a little of weight control). It has been really bad since my last game at NYP. Not sure why also, as I didn't sprain it. It just hurts badly the day after (and no, I never zhut). So have been doing some physio-therapy on it... hopefully will be able to play again next thurs. Work-wise. Bleah. Not fun. hahha~ Should be more active in seeking help. But alas, I was stuck to my ear piece which was blasting YES 93.3, Your Entertainment Station and listen to Mari Kita at 6am(sg time) everyday! Should stand up and salute! Yes I love my country! But that doesn't mean I'm going back for reservice! hahhaa BBQ this sat is confirmed! Confirm what? Confirm that I have to wake up at 6am to go chope space loh! hahha~ Sounds kinda exaggerating... budden imagine a party of 50 pple with no place for bbq. Of course, as one of the few singles there with no kids, I offered my sleep time. Morning sea breeze is good for health anyway... maybe i can do some taichi or wushu there, since no one will be ard. hahha~ think I shall bring my satays and chicken mid-wings this time again. I can't possibly bring sambal prawns and stingray right? Budden maybe can bring some kan tang there, since so many of them jia kan tang one. I myself oso like to jia kan tang. yup tt's it. Boring life I have. But nothing really interesting happened i oso can't help it lahz. hahaha~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|