|
|
|
Food poisoning = bad.
18 hours flight = bad. Food poisoning + 18 hours flight = bad + bad = 2 bad. Yup, it really is too bad. Such is life and it's the first time in my life to have food poisoning condition on the plane! For 18 hours some more! oh well... but it's not because of UA lahz... so don't avoid UA that much. hahah~ I think it's more because of that piece of sashimi from the Intercontinental buffet that I had the day before my flight... It's strange, cos no one else seems to have problems... Maybe it's because I've been eating out far too much the last 2 wks that I lack the nutrition I need to fight the evils... or maybe it's because I've grown overly accustomed to US food, ie my own cooking! But it's weird that I could eat my own home food that is 4-5 days old and have no problems at all, but can't adapt to fresh hawker/hotel food at home... hmm... then it must be because of eating out too often when I was back in sg... I think I only ate at home once in the 2 wks I was back! hahaha~ That must be it... bo bian lahz... too many frens liaoz... haha~ and haven't even met up with my S76 and Wisconsin frens even... Of course, parents are nice enough to bring me out to eat during lunch everyday oso lahz... hehe~ So yeah, it was really a bad start at work, but I was glad to have my therapeutic and nutritious teochew fish porridge to aid in my health recovery. 2 weeks in sg. That's really the minimum length of time to be productive and meet the needs manz, be it to settle admin stuff or to meet up with busy friends. I was glad I managed to meet most of the people I hoped to meet and to settle all my stuff. Such are friends man... No matter how busy they are, they'll still find a time to meet up with you. That shows how much they treasure the friendship. Of course lahz, things would be different if I were to stay more than 2-3 weeks lah... hahah they'll get bored of you... hahha~ jk... Like I said, this stage of life is one of the busiest... busy making money, busy carving out a career and busy looking for dates, dating or enjoying early married life. Even 48 hrs a day wouldn't be sufficient. Although 48 hrs a day doesn't seem alot to accomplish what we have to do, 8 hrs a day at work now somehow seems quite long... hahah~ I guess the reason is I haven't triggered that sense of excitement in the project I'm working on. Now it's the boring, though ironically interesting research stage. Boring because there's no headway made, but interesting because I get to learn new stuff, which I don't really know how to implement actually, which accounts for the boring part as well. ahh... in a conversation with my egg Mcmuffin colleague, I conclude I belong to the group that's responsible for that $200 price difference with competitor's products... the group that makes no contribution in making or selling the product. hahhaa~ That's where the 200 bucks go to man... to people who does fluorescent light tanning everyday... :P Brand name? My foot! Oh well, that's about it. Still need to recover from jet lag and food poisoning. Still a very bad combination... sianz... and that jap gal is on vacation some more... sianz x 4 ... |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|