|
|
|
hahha yuan yuan chun's complaining that I never post stuff to entertain him. But bo bian lah, market is bad, and LJ feels sad. hahhaa~
Girls... I'm more than convinced that now really isn't the time for them... Even my own emotional radar has diminished. Note that I didn't say failed. It's just takes more to turn me on now. Reason being, I really can't afford the time to maintain a r/s now, and since there's no one that suits what I need has appeared, I'd rather be alone and be efficient. No one? This term really shouldn't be taken in its literal sense. There really are some candidates... Just that I have to dismiss them, be it coming from the heart or coming consciously from the mind. As the adage saying said: Never pick the wildflowers by the road side. I have to admit, there's a chinese girl living with me for the past 3 weeks and I have been kept busy... too busy to blog. Busy with what, for what, because of what? I shall leave it to your imagination. hahaha~ Nah... busy with project deadlines at work, so that I can go back to sg for vacation. By the time I reach home, I'm dead beat. Busy with cooking, because I have to double my frequency of making meals. Busy with almost everything else other than the thing some people would think. Like what I told my bro, I was really puzzled why this girl failed to attract me a slightest bit. She fulfilled almost all my requirements for a partner, and many of the sub requirements. She's smart, she's automatic, she's funny, she's adaptable, she eats everything I eat, she likes bball, she sings K. But she just failed to attract me a slightest bit. I was thinking... perhaps she doesn't look like the cute type I was looking for, she's too tall, and her ambitions are different from mine. Oh well, I guess platonic friendships do exist... but exist only when both parties aren't interested in each other, i guess. I am more attracted by this other jap girl in the company... She looks slightly cuter, and definitely is shorter. And she always make my head turn when she's around. This is the girl, which I have to consciously tell myself to reject. Wild flowers cannot pick. Will be difficult to extricate myself once I sink in like the last time. That was also why I hadn't gone further to knowing her name, age and stuff... hahah~ But I think I saw her name on her tag before... Anw, she may be older than I am... but more importantly, she probably doesn't possess the greater requirements I want for a partner. I shall wait for the girl in my MBA school. I need someone who looks the type I like and capable enough to push towards my dreams with me. God has already been too kind to me. Am I too greedy to request this? Meanwhile, I sure am enjoying this inner peace. That chinese girl was asking why I could be so happy and carefree. Well, that's because I don't have to deal with r/s problems like she does. And I'm certainly alright with this current state of peace for the time being. I'm waiting for THAT girl to come along. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|