|
|
|
"这恐怕是你唯一能跟这世界大声说话的方式了。"
Taken from 这里发现爱, when the 自闭周渝民aspires to become the best writer of his dreams. His books are his way of communcation with the world. His thoughts, etc... My current way of communication is probably through ideas and innovation. Actually not really, but to some extent it is true, especially when I felt that my ideas are somewhat neglected in the past 3 years of Schoofs competition. Oh well... Sometimes I really wonder if it's my talent to come up with ideas, if it's in my genes, but I really want to conclude that it's not true, cos it really doesn't feel like that to me. But why are many of my colleagues not doing the same too, especially when there's monetary awards? Is it so hard to brainstorm and crap up 6-7 ideas and BS them out? Or is it because they're simply lazy? I would like to believe that they're simply lazy, because it really didn't take much to come up with ideas, especially when they need not be truly original. Then my friend asked me today, how did I manage to crap up so many ideas and I told her it just came to me, so I wrote them down and of course, I know they're all stupid ideas. But somehow, with that question, it does seem to me that ideas don't normally come to everyone. Oh well, but I still refuse to believe that it's a talent. It's just only because others are not as diligent as I am, and are too lazy to think. So it's their loss. Another influencial factor is probably on goals and needs. Everyone has different goals. Perhaps, I have my own goals and dreams to work towards, which is why I'm so dedicated to this. I think this is the major differentiating factor as to why I'm so far ahead than my counterparts in idea generation. While I'm still open to relationships, my primary goal for the coming year is still making $$, just like what yuan yuan chun thinks. R/s can wait till i reach my first financial milestone. Of course, the definition of wait doesn't mean delay. It simply means wait for the one which matches my 5 unique criteria (plus selected standard criteria) to come by, thus it also implies that I shall not actively seek for one. Like my colleague says, "It just suddenly comes" and that implies, if I try to foresee it, it'll never come. hahaha~ Oh well, earning $$ is the big thing now. The next 15 months are crucial. I see them as arduous in terms of reaching goals. Oh well... I shouldn't say arduous. Working towards one's dream shouldn't be in any way arduous. It is a fortunate thing to be in a position to do that. Shall adopt the "Do it now, worry later" slogan. Worry with my partner is definitely much better than shouldering all of them alone. I don't believe in the chauvinistic approach of the guy having to bear all the worries, so that the girl can live happily. Which also implies that I'm looking for a girl who'd do work. Mutual happiness is the key to true eternal happiness. I'm glad that I've been learning a lot the past half a year. And it's not only in terms of work. One very important lesson is related to people, and every aspect of it. I just hope I don't forget these lessons, cos they're really useful. I have to find a way to remember them. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|