Fcuked up place, fcuked up country, fcuked up government... Really, I don't know how anyone feels safe raising a family in this land of opportunities. Indeed, there're many opportunities to die in this place. Shotguns, shark attacks, Fires, Typhoons, car accidents... Admittedly, Natural disasters are bo bian one... but can't people be a little bit more educated and not anyhow fire rounds in the streets??? This time it was 6 rounds right outside my apartment... Ahh... I'm too sheltered...
And to think my colleague is trying to convince me that eventually I'll get too adapted to this country and stay in this country... Oh please... no... I wouldn't want more trouble than life already is. Bad education (till high school), bad safety, high health costs... these 3 factors are enough for me to shun this country... what's more... it also takes so long to get from one place to another... I still like sg.
But can't blame this country to allow guns lahz... after all, not every place is like sg... where when one tiger appears in the streets draws a whole lot of commotion... this country has coyotes stealing hens, and tigers prowling sheep... yes... one more opportunity to die in the land of opportunities...