|
|
|
Teens turn again to 80s menace: glue-sniffing .
GLUE-SNIFFING was the 'in' thing among bored teen gangs in the 1980s. It gave them a 'high' but it could also be a fatal attraction, 10 former abusers from that period told The Sunday Times. Really, I don't understand why people abuse drugs, glue, tobacco or alcohol when there are a ton of other hobbies to engage in. Bored? How can it be? I don't even have the time to accomplish what I want, less to say that I'm bored. Totally short of time now... So many things to learn, so many things to accomplish... and I really can't imagine what happens if I actually find a gf in the future. Awww... Better learn as much as I can now before my time gets shared with another person... No $$ to engage in hobbies? My god, cigarettes and alcohol don't require $$ arhz? Besides, there're so many other things to do that don't require much investments like playing bball! And with the current technology today, there's so much to learn from the Internet alone! Teens, today, really are not bored. They merely lack family love. Life in sg has evolved to such an extent that an average family requires both parents to work in order to have a decent life. Housing costs increase, gas prices increase, transportation costs increase, healthcare increases, and now even food prices start to surge. All these are going to contribute to the need to have both parents working if possible, and when both parents work, it really is hard to tend effectively to work as well as home issues. Oh well, such is life. You can do it, doesn't mean everyone else can do likewise. Just finished another taiwan serial 斗牛要不要. Damn nice. Make me understand a lot about life. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|