Wheeee! I got coconut again! Reminds me abt some childhood stuff where u repeatedly spell out C-O-C-O-N-U-T!
hahah~ anyway can anyone tell me how to choose a good, sweet and fleshy coconut? The one I had last time, was damn good. Tons of flesh and pretty sweet. This time I had to add a little sugar and it doesn't have much flesh. In fact the flesh is sorta pink! Eeeks... creepy siaz...
Work wise (again). Bugs bugs! The biggest problem with (and the challenge of) this job is that you know there is a problem, but you don't see where's the problem. I mean, life will definitely be much better when you know what's the problem with something. At least there's a direction to head towards, and there's something to solve. Not when you don't see nothing!
Oh well... Much of the time lies in finding the source of the problem, which really can be elusive. There were many times when I really thought that what I found MUST be the problem, and in the end, it really wasn't. Fortunately till now, I still had some clue to the problem. It really makes me feel like a detective manz. Putting a piece of the puzzle each time, and slowly figuring out the mastermind. Fun, but can be frustrating at times...