It's a nice feeling to have a bunch of doctors as friends or relatives... at least I know there's someone to consult with on msn when I'm awakened by stomach pains at 6am in the morning... or rather, I couldn't sleep well all night with that, so there's probably no awakenings to begin with... Well, not that they are able to give prescriptions and therapies at this stage given their experience and lack of proximity, but at least they can tell you the degree of the problem so that you can expect something or take the appropriate actions. =) But looking further, they probably will be able to exercise their expertise more in future when they're old sauces, or 老将. :P Anyway, I appreciate their help =)
Friends, of course, do not only limit to doctors. You never know when you need help from a friend, be it doctors, engineers, scientists, financial specialists, what not. Everyone of them have their own field of specialization which you may need one day. yup, and it's also partly because of the pressure from these successful friends which I tell myself that I have to make it as well, so that I could also be of use to them and they'd be proud to have me as a friend. But of course, friends shouldn't be measured as how much they achieve, but rather, how much they're willing to help when you need it. That's the definition of successful friends. After all, what's the use of a friend when he/she leaves you in the lurch when you need help?
Yup, so if you're my friend, you're in luck, provided I don't die from this irritating stomach ache. :P okok, tt's a bit kua zhang... Anw thanks for being my friend! =)